Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Year End Lists: Albums and Mixtapes of the Year

Here is a list of my top 10 mixtapes that dropped this year. It's my opinion!!!! LOL

10. PeeWee Longway - Running Around the Lobby

9. Migos - YRN

8. Mark Battles & King Los - Broken Silence

7. Big K.R.I.T. - King Remembered in Time

6. Problem - Understand Me

5. Young Scooter - Street Lottery

4. Chance the Rapper - Acid Rap

3. Lil Durk - Signed to the Streets

2. Meek Mill - Dream Chaser 3

1. Nippsey Hussle - Crenshaw

No doubt that in 2013 the biggest mixtape to drop was Nip Hussle's "Crenshaw". If not only for the marketing ploy he put behind it (selling copies for $100) but Jay-Z even copped 100 to boot. Sell $10,000 worth of mixtapes to Jay-Z and yeah, you deserve Number 1 this year. Salute Nippsey!

Albums of the year 2013

10. Childish Gambino - Because the Internet

9. Juicy J - Stay Trippy

8. French Montana - Excuse My French

7. Kanye West - Yeezus

6. J Cole - Born Sinner

5. Yo Gotti - I AM

4. Eminem - MMLP2

3. Pusha T - My Name is My Name

2. Jay Z - Magna Carta Holy Grail

1. Drake - Nothing Was The Same

With his rhymes, singing and attitude, Drake put out the best project of the year. And It's MY Opinion!!! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment