Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2016

"Chaotic" - Dallas Brooks Official Music Video (Prod. Accent Beats)

Check out the lil homie and Gringo Gang Affiliate Dallas Brooks as he releases his visual for Chaotic. Dope joint!

From Dallas:

After a lot of time, money, and effort... I present to you the Official "Chaotic" Music Video from the "Against All Odds" EP! Glad to have the opportunity to work with the team I'm with now, this is by far the funnest project I've done yet! The story line behind this video is very important to me and I hope some can notice/relate. Be sure to check out more of the EP and other songs of mine on SoundCloud, iTunes, Amazon, ect.! S/o to the ones who helped it all come together and Thank you to the ones who support and stayed patient! #765 #317 #locallymade #indianaboy #movement

Shot by: Zane West
Edited by: KazLilDaddy

Follow him on twitter: @ddb_exec2next

0 comments:

Post a Comment