Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

*NEW* Southeast/Midwest ConneXt w/ @longlivethesaint X @biggv

Its HERE. Southeast/Midwest ConneXt @stopbeefinradio X @BiggV

Me and my brother Bigg V Roberts have put together 10 records that are blazing their respective areas and we hope that you enjoy what you hear. I met bro first in LA, California back in 2010 this has been a long time coming and I appreciate his work and love for doing this project with me. He is a VERY INFLUENTIAL person down south and besides that an all around good dude period. This Mix Event will be pressed up and taken to the BET Awards in a couple of weeks as well as other events so believe me when I say the exposure on this tape will be TELEVISED! Sit back, click download and listen to what's NEXT. The Southeast/Midwest Connext! #Coolrunningdjs #Hittmenndjs #Stopbeefinradio #TexasAllstarDJs #GreatestDjs #WELLCONNECTED

0 comments:

Post a Comment